Sura Al-Maun (107: 1- 7)
- Read one or two verses (per day/per week or per month) of the Quran with tajweed tartil (slowly), with appropriate makraj and proper rhythm reading;
- Read the verse translation in the mother tongue (region,nation) of those listening to the verse in order to understand and be understood by those listening;
- Read the above verse again in tartil;
- Analyse yourselves, what all of you have been doing, what can be done to improve yourselves, what can be done to improve others, think of one purpose that can be easily implemented and achieved and how to ensure consistency in what the group plan to do !
- Last but not least, do not stop tadabbur once Ramadan is over, this group should continue their tadabbur forever until the whole juzuks of the Quran have been tadabbur.
In yesterday's session, we discussed ayat 15 of the said sura as follows:
At Taubah (9:98)
History is repeating itself. Same situation as related to Ayat 9:98 is applicable today. There are Muslims who may not be among the true believers (this was discussed in earlier topics). Why? because they do not want to spend (infaq) their money/wealth to the cause of Allah.
Az Zalzalah (99: 7- 8)
In another dictionary www.thefreedictionary.com/read , the word "read" is defined as "to examine and grasp the meaning (written or printed characters, words or sentences)".
Now let's look at this ayat !
So Readers, if you know how to read the Al Quran but do not understand its meaning without reading the translation, spend your money and time to learn Al Quran arabic. Learn while you are still young and if you are already aged, it's still not too late. If the Writer can do it, why not you. Whatever qualifications you have, diploma, degree and PhD etc meant nothing in the hereafter.
Read more on infaq in Article 7 of this blog.